Monday, October 17, 2011

The Magic Kingdom


D'arcy was my excited baby who was watching the clock to make sure we headed out when we said we were going to. She wanted to buy little bits of everything. She wanted to go on rides, rides, rides. She wanted to get everyone's autograph. I love her enthusiasm and her joy in being a little girl.
I didn't get to spend much time with my little Schroe man. He rode with Daddy or Poppy on all the rides. He had a hard time waiting in line, but his awesome bandanna sure did prompt some awes. His little shriek of joy when he spotted Jesse in the parade stands out in my mind, though.
Julian was always at my side ready to hold my hand or snag a hug. He quietly enjoyed the rides. He said the carousel was his favorite. He almost bought a signature book but decided he wanted to save all his money to get some LEGOs. Surprise. At the end of the day, he did spend a bit of his money on some pirate Mickey ears.
Loved that Maggie Lu got to ride to come on some rides with us. All day, she wanted to walk on her own and sit on her own. She sat beside me as we rode through It's a Small World and she bounced up and down to the music. We brought out Mickey ears for her and instead of fussing and taking them off, she happily looked cute in them.
Goodnight Magic Kingdom...we'll be back soon.

No comments: